Many industrial processes involve rotating machines: mixers, ship propulsion, cooling of electronic components, turbo-reactors or even wind turbines … The CFD numerical simulation makes it possible to understand the behavior of these different and complex processes by means of and adapated methodologies :
We propose to adapt our calculation and modeling strategy to your needs by choosing the most appropriate calculation tool and the most efficient methodology.
Examples of studies involving rotating machines
- Design optimization. Operating condition.
- Power and efficency.
- Calculation carried out using OpenFOAM
- Study and optimization of design, quality, reproducibility and homogeneity of the mixture.
- Presence of dead zones, mixing time, transport of a passive scalar.
- Calculations carried out using OpenFOAM.
Analytical method, Wageningen series.
Numerical modeling (SRF, AMI interface (sliding mesh) and overset grid).
- Calculations carried out under OpenFOAM.