G-MET Technologies is a consulting firm strongly involved in nuclear research since its creation. Our team of engineers is trained and aware of the constraints and criteria imposed by nuclear safety. Our involvement, both on nuclear fission projects (RJH experimental reactor, ASTRID research reactor) and fusion (ITER reactor), ensures us to use the latest methodologies in numerical simulation.
- Mechanical dimensioning (RCCM, CODAP)
- Seismic dimensioning
- Buckling and fatigue
- Turbulent flows analysis
- Experimental device cooling
- Process optimization etc…
- Data set writing – cooling network analysis
- Nominal or incidental operation
- Severe accident
Examples studies involving industry and nuclear research
- Sensitivity analysis (hundred calculations).
- Validation of the calculation: mesh sensitivity, wall treatment. Benchmark between FLUENT and Analytical/Experimental Correlations.
- Calculations carried out using ANSYS FLUENT.
- Calculation of eigenfrequencies.
- Seismic dimensioning of structures and assemblies.
- Pseudo-static method.
- Calculations carried out using ANSYS under Workbench environment.
- Writing of data set and CATHARE2 modeling of the cooling loop (exchangers, piping, valves, nuclear fuel ..).
- Definition of appropriate calculation methodologies. Choice of calculation hypotheses and conservatism analysis.
- Physical analysis of the LOCA transient behavior. Calculations of sensitivity on several input parameters.